3 April 2017

Holiday Heidi 10 years of travel


WOW!! 2007-2017 we did it!  Celebrating 10 years as "Holiday Heidi" 

...nearly 30 Countries checked off the map, thousands of friends made, loads of amazing experiences and memories; enough to last a life time (and still accumulating).  The pictures, the videos ...oh my gosh; the bucket list keeps growing.  I smile a lot.  I'm so grateful for everything ...  THANK YOU.  For loving and following, for traveling with me (even if  vicariously).  I always have you in my pocket! Always <3  

(click the link to take you to YouTube)

Let's take a few big vacations together this year in honor of the 10th year, shall we?  



To review all the vicarious vacations shared so far, your Adventure Map awaits (click here). Please leave your comments, your stories, your travel advice etc. in the section below (comments or reaction section) and feel free to follow me on Facebook, Instagram and even Twitter (follow @holiday_heidi). A little shy?! Why not send me an email instead: EMAIL ME.

~Holiday Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment