29 July 2012

Do...Write. Seems easy enough. Too busy doing?

Well hello there my travel companions!  Seems like it's been way too long since I've tucked you in my pocket and trekked around the globe huh?  ...Cause IT HAS BEEN too long!  Do...Write.  Too busy doing indeed, but what a time that's been had. :)  


Spending the last several months in my own Country, cruising about the East Coast reuniting with old pals and meeting many new ones.  This is what's been keeping me busy since my return from Brazil in April (ahh rough eh?) and working 3 jobs still, but those are fun hours spent in a scheduled atmosphere.   I have a ton of fun memories to share with you, but all this doing has made it a little tricky to find time to write.

Far be it for me to complain about being too busy 'doing' though, love it.  So much fun!  I'm happy to tell you that I am working on something to share with you and hope to have it posted before flying out next week. 

So like always, please share your comments, your stories, your travel advice etc. in the section below (comments or reaction section) and give your answer to the weekly survey (top right of this blog page). No sign up necessary, just a simple click :) A little shy?! Why not EMAIL me?

~Holiday Heidi
(be sure to check out 
Your Adventure Map (at the top of this page) so you can read all previous adventure posts leading up to this one).

No comments:

Post a Comment